- The DDH 300 features a switch selectable ‘low’ output voltage for working as a DC power supply and a ‘high’ output voltage which allows the user to float charge a lead acid battery from a battery.• Galvanic Isolation between input and output (500V max.)
- Ambient Operating Temperature : 0-450C
- Efficiency: typically 80% at full load
- Substantial Input Filter
- Thermal protection by self-resetting trip. This operates when the heatsink reaches 900C and resets when the temperature drops to 700C
- Indication for ‘output on’
- Low current on/off control input (<3mA sink to negative to turn on)
- Stabilised output voltage
- 2 :1 Input voltage range
- Fan cooled
- Weight : 1.8kg
- Dimensions : 242mm x 170mm x 65mm
- Input & Output Connections: Screw Terminals that accept up to 6mm2 cable
- Protection for :- reverse polarity on input and output
- input under voltage (shutdown, auto re-start)
- output over voltage (shutdown, auto re-start)
- short circuit output (electronic current limit)
The DDH300 range of DC-DC Converters use high frequency switched mode technology for high efficiency, small size and light weight.
‘Current Mode’ circuitry ensures reliable operation even for the arduous task of battery charging. Mosfet switching devices produce superb performance and only the highest quality components are used throughout.
Galvanic Isolation between input and output cures difficult ground loop problems, allowing optimum wiring in complex systems. This can avoid noisy power lines degrading signal lines.
At VxI Power we believe that providing a power supply is a small part of our service to the customer. Our extensive battery knowledge and mechanical design capability enable us to provide turnkey solutions for your DC standby application.
We have the on-site ability to supply all of the units we manufacture in a cabinet or rack.cabinets & racks