- Isolation between input and output
- Substantial Input Filter
- Stabilised output voltage
- Convection cooled
- Output 12V DC +/- 2%
- Output 24V DC +/- 2%
- Protection for:
- reverse input polarity (fuse)
- load dump
- overload (by current limiting)
- overtemperature (by current limiting)
- output over voltage (shutdown, auto re-start)
- short circuit output (by current limiting)
- Weight : 500g
- Efficiency: typically 85% at full load
- Ambient Operating Temperature : -20 / +450C
- Max. temperature increase 30 degrees by full load for 30 minutes at an ambient temperature of 20 degrees.
- Dimensions (l x w x h) : 152mm x 88mm x 49mm
- Input & Output Connections: 6.3mm x 0.8mm fastons
Custom Voltages available on request
The MDCI 100 range of DC-DC Converters use high frequency switched mode technology for high efficiency, small size and light weight.
Isolation between input and output cures difficult ground loop problems, allowing optimum wiring in complex systems. This can avoid noisy power lines degrading signal lines.
At VxI Power we believe that providing a power supply is a small part of our service to the customer. Our extensive battery knowledge and mechanical design capability enable us to provide turnkey solutions for your DC standby application.
We have the on-site ability to supply all of the units we manufacture in a cabinet or rack.cabinets & racks